These are the 20 Most Commonly Asked Questions About Sandals Resort Jamaica.
These aren’t listed in any particular order, however they should address any questions that you might have about Sandals Resort Jamaica.
1. Does Sandals have a resort in Jamaica?
Yes. There are Sandals Resorts located in Jamaica.
2. How many Sandals Resorts are there in Jamaica?
There are seven(7) adult-only Sandals Resorts in Jamaica, however, there are other resorts owned by Sandals not under the Sandals label, such as Beaches Resort.
3. Which Sandals Resort are in Jamaica?
The seven(7) Sandals Resorts in Jamaica are: Sandals Royal Caribbean, Sandals Ochi, Sandals Negril, Sandals South Coast, Sandals Plantation, Sandals Dunn’s River, and Sandals Montego Bay.
4. Sandals Resort Jamaica addresses and contact info:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean, Mahoe Cl, Montego Bay +1 888-726-3257
- Sandals Ochi, 130-131 Main St, Ocho Rios +1 888-726-3257
- Sandals Negril, Norman Manley Blvd, Negril +1 888-726-3257
- Sandals South Coast, White House +1 888-726-3257
- Sandals Plantation, Main St, Ocho Rios +1 888-726-3257
- Sandals Dunn’s River, Mammee Bay Rd, Ocho Rios +1 888-726-3257
- Sandals Montego Bay, Kent Ave, Montego Bay +1 888-726-3257
5. Which Jamaica Sandals Resort is closest to the airport?
It depends on which airport you’re arriving at. The airport in Montego Bay (MBJ) would be the closest to most of the Sandals Resorts.
6. Which Sandals Resort is closest to Kingston, Jamaica?
Sandals Ochi is the closest to Kingston Jamaica.
7. Which Sandals Resort in Jamaica is the newest?
Sandals Dunn’s River is the newest. It will be opened on May 24, 2023, and they are currently accepting reservations.
8. Which Sandals Resort in Jamaica is best for families?
Sandals is an adult-only resort for mostly singles and couples, however, Beaches Negril Resort, owned by Sandals is a good option for families. It was voted as the #1 Caribbean Resort for for Families by TripAdvisor.
9. What’s the highest rated Sandals Resort in Jamaica?
All of the Sandals Hotels have a 4.5 rating by TripAdvisor. However, based on the reviews on Sandals website, Sandals Plantation in Ocho Rios would have the highest rating.
10. What’s the cheapest Sandals Resort in Jamaica?
Sandals Ochi is the cheapest, followed by Sandals Negril. Sandals Ochi currently has a discount deal where you could get up to 65% off.
11. How do you get discounts at Sandals Resorts?
A few of the Sandals locations offer discounts and other deals. If you book online, you receive a $25 credit. You can also get 65% off rack rates, service personnel discount, $605 instant credit, and other last minute travel discounts. You may apply for these here, or while booking your trip.
12. What Sandals Resort in Jamaica is best for honeymoon?
All Sandals Resorts are great for honeymoon, as they are mostly for couples. Reviews also differ based on website. The ones ranked overall to be best for honeymoon are: Sandals South Coast, Sandals Royal Caribbean, Sandals Montego Bay and Sandals Plantation.
13. Which Sandals Resort in Jamaica has the best beach?
Sandals Negril and Sandals South Coast are said to have the best beaches.
14. Can I get a day pass?
Yes. You can get a day pass at Sandals. You may check out their website for more details.
15. Which is the best Sandals Resort in Jamaica for snorkeling?
Jamaica overall is quite great for snorkeling. However, snorkeling is not done at any Sandals Resorts, but they offer packages where you can go to nearby Snorkeling spots. Especially on the North Coast.
16. Which Sandals Resort in Jamaica has overwater bungalows?
Sandals Royal Caribbean has 17 overwater bungalows and Sandals South Coast Resort has 12.
17. Do I need to get a Covid-19 test before arriving at Jamaica?
No. A COVID-19 test is no longer required to travel to Jamaica.
18. How far in advance can you book a Sandals vacation?
You can book a vacation at Sandals up to two (2) years in advance.
19. Do you need a passport to go to Sandals Resort in the Caribbean?
Visas are not required to travel to Jamaica or any country where a Sandals Resort is located. However, a valid U.S. passport is required for U.S. residents. For visitors from other countries, you’ll have to contact your airline or immigration services for the necessary information.
20. What time is check-in/check-out?
Like most resorts in Jamaica, check-in is 3:00 pm, while check-out is 11:oo am. You will not have access to the room, but you will still have access to the amenities.
I hope we were able to answer some of the questions that you might have about Sandals Resort. If you have any question, feel free to reach out to us or comment on this post. When in doubt, the best way to receive specific details is to browse through the Sandals Resort website or contact them at 1-888-SANDALS.